Coming to France

French Talent Passport for Artistic and cultural professionals

As an artist, you must apply for a card if the planned length of stay is at least 1 year. If the duration of stay is less than 1 year, a long-stay visa equivalent to a residence permit (VL-TS ) mention talent passport is sufficient. Your family can benefit from the simplified accompanying family […]